stay scheduleEach stay in prison is different, depending on the choice of the program and your preferences, but there are several elements, called prisoner rights, which are the same for everyone.
The prisoner has every day the right to:
- 3 meals and 2 hot teas
- access to drinking water without limitation
- minimum two showers and brushing teeth twice
- empty the bucket with his urine twice and cleaning own bucket twice
- use the toilet for defecation twice
- using the mobile phone one, two or three times, depending on prisoner’s needs (the fewer the better)
Below you will find a description of the day's schedule for each of the six prison programs. The sample day plan is for a stay that starts at 9:00 am and is a plan for the first day in prison. The following days are devoid of elements that I do once, i.e. interrogation, learning a position, marching, etc.
Remember! This is just an example of the day. Each stay in prison is planned individually, to preferences and arrangements made by e-mail. The following examples will show you only what you can expect from each program.
flying from north america?You can easily get directly from Toronto, Chicago, New York and Los Angeles in 8-12h for 500$ both ways!
tips on flying from ca and usa